> CONTACT US
We recommend frost fans be serviced annually in summer or winter to avoid costly breakdowns during spring or autumn frost seasons.
Lack of use is the major cause of failure in frost fans. They should be run and checked well before they are needed for crop protection.
We service all manufacturers’ brands of frost fans including: Frost Boss, Orchard Rite, Amarillo, FMR, Chinook, Tropic Breeze.
ANNUAL ROUTINE SERVICING preventative maintenance of all frost fans.
EMERGENCY REPAIR SERVICE through our support network.
of frost fan spares, for all brands of machines.
COMPLETE RE-LOCATION SERVICE
whether it is on the same property or from one site to another.
SERVICE PACKAGE 1
Tower/engine inspection, operation and safety check which includes:
‣ All travel and accommodation expenses,
‣ A qualified frost fan technician to undertake the service,
‣ Use of our custom built frost fan service truck/work platform,
‣ Inspection of all oils and coolant levels on tower and engine,
‣ Check all bolts top to bottom for tightness and condition,
‣ Inspection of all engine fittings, connections, filters and operation.
SERVICE PACKAGE 2
Tower service/engine inspection only which includes:
‣ All inclusions as service type 1.
‣ PLUS changing top and bottom gearbox oils.
SERVICE PACKAGE 3
Complete tower and engine service which includes:
‣ All inclusions as service type 2.
‣ PLUS new engine oil and filters plus coolant, air filter, belts and batteries as required.
BOOK IN A SERVICE